Saturday, October 4, 2014

CREATIVE PEOPLE, ONE TO TEN


As to number 1:
...yup, which is why my mind is already restlessly moving on to the next blog subject.

Number 2: 
Ah, but those risks are so much easier when they're taken at a decidedly younger age.

Number 3:
But we were rewarded for coloring inside the lines back when we were just learning the basics of coloring. Hey, we wuz robbed!

Number 4:
Herein lies the heart that has been mercilessly trampled upon for thinking with it and not taking better care to protect it.

Number 5:
Mistakes? MISTAKES?? My life is a monument to "mistakes" ~ if I charged admission for this questionable monument, I'd be having tea with Bill and Melinda Gates on a regular basis.

Number 6:
I was born hating the rules. Hated them as a kid, adolescent, adult. And still hate 'em now. Which explains my troubled life.

Number 7:
Too independent for my own damned good.

Number 8:
Who, me, change my mind? At least 60 times in the space of one minute might be the record-breaker. Guaranteed to drive the obsessive-compulsive among us stone cold nuts.

Number 9:
"Have a reputation for eccentricity" ~ maybe, if 'eccentricity' equals my early life label, 'weird.' Hell, it's better than being predictable. And boring.

 Number 10:
Absolutely big. HUGE. HUMONGOUS. Grandiosity reigns supreme. Dream small, you get small. Dream big, hey, who knows...?

This blog, since its inception, has reached in excess of 10,000 hits worldwide. Never would have happened without somebody dreaming BIG!

Okay, I'm bored now. NEXT.





BEWARE OF NORTON LIFELOCK!!!

This is a short story about a disreputable, despicable company by the name of NORTON LIFELOCK. They deducted over $250.00  from my account W...