Friday, February 24, 2012

Just a glitch? Or censorship?

Two days ago, I did a blog entitled "WWJD?" It was a SPOOF of the ridiculous proceedings of a certain religion's unnecessary (and enormous) expenditures on pomp & circumstance when that money could be much better used helping people. It was accompanied by the above illustration.

When I clicked on it today, my spoof had gone POOF! Gone with the wind, just the following announcement:

Page not found

Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Greetings From Planet Paula does not exist.

If it WAS deliberately removed, geez, what did I say that was so offensive anyway? Does the truth hurt that much? If it was just a glitch, today's entry will either prove or disprove that. 

Only time will tell.....

BEWARE OF NORTON LIFELOCK!!!

This is a short story about a disreputable, despicable company by the name of NORTON LIFELOCK. They deducted over $250.00  from my account W...